Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Walking Dead Social Game Guide

Like you, I can't wait for the upcoming game for the newest The Walking Dead social game. The game is still fresh that all of us still didn’t have a good idea of how would the game will deliver us good satisfaction playing on Facebook.

Are you a fan of The Walking Dead series? Well if yes, then we are in common. I almost wait a time fighting for some walkers and do get rock. I always imagine if, “how about if I will be also standing having my survivors on the go with bless family?” This imagination is of course stupid with too much ideas viewing in your crazy mind. Lol,

Soon I will update more about The Walking Dead Social Game Guide right here in this blog. But my expectation for this game, when it comes to Facebook gaming, you will surely go to face energy like for other social game. Need help like gifts for some items that you needed in the game, of course don’t forget to solve quests, having trouble with your browser game connection with your internet, low performance of your personal computer with the game and any other more.

When it comes to energy, if you surely have more friends in this game, you can sure have some extra energy by helping them out. After you help them with their places maybe, you will be rewarded an energy with cash or gold or what so ever, and maybe also some exp points.

This all will be for us to face on next month. A huge walkers will be there for us to slay. I can’t really wait. I will do my best to help you. So that we can do enjoy The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment